Want to import, no idea where to start? Do the terms Tariffs, Duties and Taxes put you off? Join us on this course and all your questions will be answered.
This Export Expert course will cover everything you need to know on how to Import. Whether you are importing components for manufacture or goods to onward sell, this course will explain the rules and regulations surrounding your import.
Learn how to classify your goods with Tariff codes and even how you might be able to reduce some of your Duty and Tax charges!
You will also consider how BREXIT and the new Customs Declarations Service (CDS) may affect your procedures and practices.
- Import Customs Clearance Entry Declarations
- Tariff & Classification, Commodity Codes & CPC Codes
- Payment of Duty & Import VAT
- Duty Reduction due to Preference Origin
- Duty Increase due to Anti Dumping
- ATA Carnets, IP, OP, RGR, End Use, Customs Warehousing
- Intrastat Arrivals
- Essential Record Keeping
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
- BREXIT - Customs Law, the Union Customs Code (UCC)