Want to learn how to get paid swiftly, reduce costs and more importantly, risks?
It doesn’t matter if you are a sole trader, SME or large global trader - getting paid is vital!
On this Export Expert course you will learn the intricacies of Credit and Collection Transactions and how to control the goods with documents, making it safer and quicker to get payment.
Whether you are already using Letters of Credit, Documentary Collections or you are completely new to it, this course will strip away the mystery - leaving you more confident in using these payment methods.
- L/C Formats & Types, Irrevocable & Confirmed
- Opening & Advising Procedures, Presentation of Documents & Time Constraints
- L/C Receipt & Checking & Amendments
- Sight & Term, Reimbursement
- Part Shipment, Stage Payment, Service L/C’s
- L/C Types, including Back to Back, Transferable, Revolving, Standby
- UCP 600 Customs & Practice for Documentary Credits
- Documentary Collections, Consigning, Protesting
- URC522 Rules for Documentary Collections