Every day brings new discussions on the UK exiting the EU, with the chances of a 'No Deal' becoming more likely.
Join us at this Masterclass and find out how you can prepare for the uncer tainty that lays ahead.
We will explore the likely options and analyse the uncertainties but most importantly, we will advise you what to do and when to do it, to ensure you are ready when day one of Brexit occurs.
We will discuss the Brexit deals, including:
New Customs Partnership
Facilitated Customs Arrangement - Common Rulebook
We will explore the importance of:
- Knowing your Business Models – what are you doing now with which parties
- Tariff Classification – we will de-mystify how to classify your goods – using the correct method
- Rules of Origin – let us explain why Origin matters – and where to find the rules
- Customs Valuation – what has to be declared to Customs and why
We will also cover:
- Border Controls – what is the future?
- How you can become Customs Compliant and receive the “badge of quality”
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) – what is it? How will it help you? How can you get it?
- The advantages of Customs Warehousing and other Customs Special Procedures
- This Masterclass will prepare for what may lay ahead.
Stay ahead of your competitors, impress your customers and plan a strategy for your supply chain.