Our Next Course: Brexit & Beyond MasterclassWednesday 11th March 2020 9.30am to 4.30pm (Lunch & Refreshments Provided)
Essex Chambers of Commerce, Unit B3, Parkside Office Village, Colchester, Essex CO4 3ZL
Understand how to complete Customs Declarations post-transition. We’ll explore the EU’s relationship between countries, and UK’s relationship with EU and Rest of World. We will discuss what may be the future of border controls.
Learn about WTO Rules, and the UK Temporary Tariff, and understand whether a Customs Special Procedure may be helpful to you when moving goods to/from EU-27. Appreciate how origin may be a challenge in a post-Brexit world.
- Brexit – Key events
- Single Market – Customs Union – Trade Agreements
- Import and Export Entry Declarations v Intrastat Reports
- Duties and VAT
- Tariff Classification
- Rules of Origin – Non-preference and preference
- Customs Valuation
- Authorised Economic Operator – Trusted Trader
- Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
- Customs Law, the Union Customs Code (UCC)