Our next Course: Brexit & Beyond MasterclassWednesday 11th March 2020 9.30am to 4.30pm (Lunch & Refreshments Provided)
Essex Chambers of Commerce, 34a Star Lane, Great Wakering, Essex SS3 0FF
Every day brings new discussions on the UK exiting the EU but what do these mean for businesses that trade?
Join us at this Masterclass and find out how you can prepare for the uncertainty that lays ahead.
We will explore the likely options and analyse the uncertainties but most importantly, we will advise you what to do and when to do it, to ensure you are ready when day one of Brexit occurs.
Stay ahead of your competitors, impress your customers and plan a strategy for your supply chain.
- Brexit – Key events
- Withdrawal Agreement
- Single Market – Customs Union – Trade Agreements
- Import and Export Entry Declarations v Intrastat Reports
- Duties and VAT
- Tariff Classification
- Rules of Origin – Non-preference and preference
- Customs Valuation
- Transitional Simplified Procedure (TSP) – Controlled goods – Standard goods
- Authorised Economic Operator – Trusted Trader
- Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
- Brexit - Customs Law, the Union Customs Code (UCC)